UTAR:Uni tak ada rehat

Tuesday 1 November 2011

Well, I guess I'm back in UTAR officially. OMG! Week 3, meeting yesterday that lasted for 3 hours. Meeting today. Exam on thursday, another meeting later that night. Weekend spent on survey forms, assignment and studying. Week 4: Meetings, rehearsals, exam on thursday again, and finishing assignments. Week 5: Presentation, handing over assignments etc. Week 6:I have a confirmed exam, another possible exam. Week 7: Last lectures, preparing for finals. Study week: Studying in Nilai, bie you cannot say no to this. Then finals. Then christmas. Hell week. Then sem break.. Which I am waiting for. Sem break is ♥

I'm missing him more than usual today. First time I met him, how he and Ray rushed me to Giant to get stuff, how everyone was staring... How I was so proud to be proudly holding his hand finally. How the 3 weeks went by so quickly. The fights, the loving, the moments;sweet moments... I remember everything.. I cant wait to go back there. I wanna go home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment