Heart in a box

Wednesday 9 November 2011


Why must Grey's anatomy talk through my heart and soul and reduce me to tears? WHY YOU NO BE FUNNY? Anyhoo... I loved the opening and ending quote of Grey's Anatomy Season 8 Episode 8 "Heart shaped box"


Say you're in the OR. Repairing a vena cava. When suddenly everything goes to hell. So, you cut this, suture that, and soon that crappy situation is a thing of the past. Too bad you can't meet all of life's challenges with a surgical scalpel. I mean, you could try. But I'm pretty sure that would be considered assault.





It's a little bit horrifying just how quickly everything can fall to crap. Sometimes, it takes a huge loss to remind you of what you care about the most. Sometimes, you find yourself becoming stronger as a result, wiser, better equipped to deal with the next big disaster that comes along. Sometimes, but not always.


Sometimes, but not always. It's true.

Today my bie asked me to check his fb and said he posted something for me. Turns out it was Avril Lavigne's Wish you were here song. Bie, you drive me crazy! I wish I was there too. I think my heart is turning into stone from the lack of you. You should just transfer to UTAR and stay with me.

Did I mention I 'ran away' to Nilai on Friday? Ok, so Thursday night I decide me wants to go to Nilai because me feels very stressed out. So me... *cough* ... I, decide to run away on Friday. Went for class on Friday, emailed the lecturer beforehand that I'm checking out from my amazing toxico lecture early. Did my exams, and then took a cab to train station, assuming there would be one measly seat for me. Guess someone forgot it was Hari Raya Haji weekend and all trains were fully booked. I panic and take a cab to the bus station. All fully booked. But thank God for people who cannot decide if they wanna take the bus or not, places opened up and I got on the bus. 4 hours later, yours truly was in the front seat of the bus looking at the infamous traffic jam in KL. I was looking at the cars in front of me blink their brake lights like Christmas lights. And also trying to use mind control to push the cars so my bus can go through.

Reach Pudu, no idea how to get to KL Sentral. After asking countless people for directions to the LRT and learning my way, I got to KL sentral. And then someone decided to buy train tickets home for Monday. Another long queue. And another long wait till my train to Nilai arrived and by the time I reached home it was 12am. I had been on the road for more than 7 hours. Could have gone to Singapore I think with the time I took to Nilai. Had an amazing weekend though. It was lovely. Was relaxing.

Anyhoo,

Check out the youtube video I posted. This guy singing can wrench hearts into pieces. He sings like an angel.

Time to nap and then study for tomorrow's toxicology midterm.

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment