Some day

Friday 18 November 2011

I want this.
I want to go on a long train ride, a comfortable one.
With a cafe in it. With a table like that.
I want to have a Mac. And an Ipod( not Iphone like the picture) charging...
And maybe a piece of cake.
And a beautiful scenery all the way.
Listening to beautiful music.
Texting my favourite person.
And I wanna be doing office stuff, or maybe just Tumblring.
And maybe on the way to see my beloved.
It's so picture perfect.
I want to be picture perfect.

Reading through Facebook, I realise everyone I know has some sort of family/loved one to go home to. Mother, father, siblings... And before I used to be upset, because I had no one to go home to. Nobody to miss me, or tell me to come home for wanting me to be there. And then you appear. And you tell me you miss me. That you want me there. You ask me when I'm coming home... And you do all these things, but most importantly you give me a chance at having normalcy just like everyone else. And the best part is, I am loved. 
I love you. I'm coming home soon baby. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment