Cookie Monsters :)

Friday 25 November 2011

Tomorrow we will register for out next semester timetable. And seeing as I will get my loan, I have decided to jam 7 subjects into my 'pitiful' life muahahahaha. This is what I am taking next semester.

Molecular Biology
Proteins and Proteomics
Endocrinology
Genetics
English for Science
Ethics, Professional and Social Issues
Professional Ethics and Manners

LOOKS A LOT RIGHT???? I KNOW!!!!

But English for Science, and the two other Ethics subject will go by in a breeze. Those are subjects related to the social world, so I'm not worried about them. I have 4 Science Majors, which I'm freaking out about. I shall pester my seniors to give me their notes muahahahahaha

Excited about next sem, and hey last semester I took 6 subjects(well I did drop one, but that's because my lack of concentration blew because of some idiots I gave my life to). I will prevail next semester!!! (thank you so much for not being my friends anymore. You gave me back my life!)

Omnomnomnomnom

0 comments:

Post a Comment