A day well spent

Tuesday 22 November 2011

This morning started with restlessness, inability to sleep (I'm so excited for Christmas even though Christmas in my house is like every other day, except that the Christmas tree makes me sneeze a lot), and me having a solo 'clubbing' in my room, dancing and listening to Club Hits at 4am. I know, I'm awesome. And then uni started, and I have no idea how awesome this day would turn out to  be. It was pretty awesome. I got to help a friend out, 'help' my favourite lecturer determine whether a sample was contaminated or not(I was bullshitting of course, but it made her laugh), had an awesome conversation with my Toxicology lecturer(I think we sat there for an hour), made friends with some lab officers(I love lab officers! they are the go to people when you're too scared to ask the lecturer) and borrowed his lab coat. Why? Coz I got to go see FYP students do... FYP!!! I was a senior for a couple hours. It was awesome. And then I had lunch with my senior, and hang out with her :D I also sorted out my every sem academic adviser consultation, and he gave me good reports on my form.

Also, my Toxico lecturer asked me if I'm Malayalee or punjabi, like for the second time. =.= I is of South Indian ancestry okies? And I can speak awesome tamil. And also, she said I sound like a very small child. Obviously she doesnt know how loud my voice can get. But yes, 3/4 of the time I sound sorta like a little girl, like a mouse(mishka). And when I told boyfie this he agreed and he was like "Yes babe you should like a small child" and insisted I 'shuddup' when I insisted I IS ALL GROWN UP! I is 22 ok? VERY GROWN UP!! *sulks* I love these two people though. My toxico lecturer is uber sweet. And very easy to warm up to. She has this mother like nature. Once I was having lunch by myself and she put her hands on my shoulder and asked me if I was always by myself. She is uber sweet.

Now, I just want to concentrate on my diet, and my Toxicology, and do well, and get to Nilai asap, because I keep getting this vibe boyfie isnt feeling so great. He always sounds dull and always is quiet. He needs MUA to cheer him up :) I have an awesome boyfriend though ♥
IT WAS GREAT!!!!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment