Happy Days

Thursday 24 November 2011

Its 6.29am, and I'm finally of to bed after obsessing about hair wigs and cosplay. I only like Cosplay for its wigs ok? Dont get me wrong. Lol. I had an amazing time with Hamara. We sat at the bus stop for 4 hours talking about everything it was great. He is a very nice guy. Came back home to see a friend request from Lauren Dubinsky (see my link) and a person called Avis. Chatted with them for a while, it was great too!!! Scrapbooked a little, Lauren gave me an amazing quote "What we focus on, expands," and omg its so true!!
Found a picture of a girl with amazingly done eyeliner, I had to put that picture in my book before I forgot. Here is the picture. DIBS DIBS! lol...
 And then looked for wigs. I personally like my mohawk hair(though its not much of a mohawk now) and I would never grow my hair or make it long, since my hair doesnt grow very well once its past my shoulders. But I like long hair too, and long hair goes well with some looks, and I'm not conservative about anything, so WIGS IT IS!!!

I also saw a picture of a cosplay wig that I absolutely love!
Apparently is a wig inspired by Kaito(whoever that is), and I love the electric blue. always did. Dibs on this wig!

And now I shall go to bed so I can be awake for my class. Had to cancel my appointment with my counselor because I dont think I can wake up for my 11am appointment. I'd be dead. Moral of this story--> always sleep early!

Totally worth it though. I had a great day, and it isnt even dawn yet

0 comments:

Post a Comment