I love you

Sunday 27 November 2011

And though your arms and legs are under. 
Love will be the echo in your ears when all is lost and plunder.. 
My love will be there still
I love you. You know that right? I'm sorry for being childish. I know I make myself look like a big grown up more often than I should. But you know I'm far from it. More often I'm a frightened little child who wants to be around you all the time. I'm not afraid of losing you. I know we will be together, for a very long time. But I'm afraid of circumstances.


I love you. I cannot imagine a life without you in it. Do you understand what I mean when I say that? I cannot imagine living without you. Your love is all I want.


Your love is my turning page. 
Only the sweetest words remain. 
Every kiss is a cursive line 
Every touch is a redefining phrase. 
I surrender who I've been for who you are 
Nothing makes me stronger than your fragile heart
If I had only felt how it feels to be yours. 
I would have known what I've been living for all along 
What I've been living for

0 comments:

Post a Comment