Africa

Wednesday 30 November 2011

Studying at home is not constructive at all. I wander of into doing stupid things like 9gag mostly( oh internet why do you exist?). I think I'm going to go study at the library later today.
Someday I want to move to Africa. It's one of my options. New York sounds awesome and cheesy but I will get bored quickly and seriously I rather go to Africa. And it's not because I am in a relationship with an African. I just love everything about Africa. I love its people, its culture, the food, nature, language,everything. I crave for Egwusi soup, and I have no idea how to do it, or I will be eating it everyday. My favourite author is from South Africa, go figure :) I grew up reading about Africa. About the wonders of Ethiopia and Zimbabwe and wars and tribes and culture rich people. Wilbur Smith really influenced the way I thought. And I'm forever grateful to him about that.

I love Africa.

0 comments:

Post a Comment