Miu Miu

Wednesday 23 November 2011

Today's been real quiet.
My body is still sore from walking to uni. Yes, I have started walking to uni.
And I have done nothing much. Just sorting out my whole course structure, since I messed it up with my First year first semester's major fail. Proud to say I havent failed any papers since, and my grade has been on a steady rise.

I have been checking out cosmetics. Oh yes I have. I dont really wear make up. Unless I am in the 'grunge' mode, then the eyeliner comes out to play, and sometimes Elianto's black eyeshadow. But that's about it. But I really wanna look like a girl, not a punk rock chic.

I have been eyeing this for a while though.

It's by Stila, and I really like the colours, and I thought maybe next semester I can glam up a little. It's quite expensive though but next semester I have some money to spare and I shall get it.

I met this girl online, Ivie, on Tumblr and we have been sharing diet tips and being accountable to one another.
She's really nice. I'm currently obsessing over my body and also my books because there is nothing else to obsess over and I need something to keep my mind busy. #Tip: Never obsess over a person, especially someone you love. I did it with friends, and my ex and it didnt end so nicely. My current beau is sorta ok with it, but I dont wanna go crazy on him.

Going out soon to meet up with Hamara :) Boyfie aint gonna like it since Hamara is a boy but hey I need to hang out too lol. Well, I told him anyways so ya..

Update soon(er).

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment