Plans and dreams.

Saturday 19 November 2011

Currently having the flu. I diagnosed myself with the viral flu so I dont need to go see a doctor, coz according to my last sem's Immunology what's the point anyway? Right eye is swollen shut though, I have been itching it like a monkey all night last night and now I'm an one-eyed pirate muahahahahaha. I'm pretty sure my right eye is going to fall of someday. Poor thing has gone through a lot. Lol.

Bie and I have been talking about going to New York someday for Christmas. Well, I told him I wanted to and he said ok. And then we were talking about possibly migrating to New York. I think the idea sprung up from the fever and my Tumblr dash being flooded with Christmassy pictures with snow and winter coats and fashionable things. And also, I want to live somewhere where it's snowy, busy, full of life. Not somewhere like Ipoh, or Kampar, or even Nilai. I only love Nilai because he is there.

I want to live somewhere life never stops showing itself, time never seems to stop. I never had New York in mind actually. It's just recently. Australia is another choice. I dont want to think about living in Brisbane. But if I have to, then hey why not?

It's just, I started living this life, giving up on dreams and hopes and started believing that people like me should shut up and accept whatever is given to me. But this man comes into my life, and tells me I should start dream again, and literally nags my dead dreams into life again. I dont know what I would do without you.

Whatever happens, I have a plan. And it's quite amazing

0 comments:

Post a Comment