Angry Rant

Monday 28 November 2011

My mum sent me a text message she sent to my cousin sister, who is involved with a US army guy. Apparently, according to my mum, army guys are known to have HIV and she has to check his background and what not. I mean, SERIOUSLY MUM!!!!?????? Anyone can have HIV, that's not the point. The point is, where my mum meddles with everyone's life because of her all too active paranoia(and hyperchondria) and ruins everyone's hopes and dreams. Mine included. Being raised by her, I have developed a habit of second guessing myself, always, and always doubtful of everything. In my world, there is always a worse case scenario and worse case scenarios always happen. I really feel sorry for my cousin. She is in her late 40s, 50s maybe and she finally found someone who loves her, and now she is going to doubt him and her love and everything is just going to be shitty.

I dont love my parents anymore. I care for my dad, and I carry around the duty of caring for my mum. And I will take care of them till the end, but I dont love them. And I think the feeling's mutual. Once I told my mum about bie, and she hounded me with hundreds of texts telling me derogatory things about African men, and I just told her I broke it of with him, just to shut her up. For reasons, I will never tell my mum about my relationships, my life, anything. I dont even know if I want her at my wedding(if it happens...) . I just dont want her around in my life. I havent really had a good start in life, and I'm trying to find this thing they call happiness and I dont want her ruining my life with sadness and failure like emotions and then spend the other rest of my life fixing the damage she has done.

I just dont really like her. I dont yearn for her love or anything like that. I dont even like her touching me. I just dont love her anymore. The damage has already been done. It cant be fixed anymore. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment