My new loves

Wednesday 16 November 2011

I like things. Yes. Some people will say I'm materialistic. I'm not!! I just like things. And I like pretty things. And I have two new loves that I just am hoping to get next year. Because I deserve them lol. Hopefully for FREE!! yes, its good to hope lol. Currently using my resources to get hold of my  two future 'babies'

Wanna see??
This is the new Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro in white. My new friend, Nitya has it in black and I love it. I first saw this phone at E-Tele at Bandar Baru. It looked kinda cool and it meets with my specs for a new phone so, planning to get it next year :) hopefully some phone shop will give me their sample phone for free lol. Hey its good to be optimistic about things like this. Ok, so according to what I have read about this phone, and also played with it; the Mini Pro is an Android phone with a touch screen AND a qwerty keyboard, which is cool(for me). 5MP camera(muahahahaha), and also according to users, it has a good lasting battery, which I so desperately need. And since its Sony Ericsson, it's made for pictures and music(key to my life which needs a soundtrack all the time). It's small, and kinda 'chubby' which is ok with me coz I dont have the habit of putting my phone in my pocket, its always in the back or I hold on to it for dear life.

Pretty cool phone. I 'cop' this phone ok?

Second love.



This, is the Instax Mini 25. Actually I just found this last night while dreaming about polaroid cameras and then waking up at 5am to google it. Its more expensive than the Instax Mini 7s, but let me tell you why.
Unlike the 7s, it has flash. And flash is good because as an Indian, my face wont show on my polaroid. I am a nutty colour :P So I need the blinding light to make me look visible. And also it has a self shoot mirror, which is like so cool because I wanna camwhore vintage style. And choosing a 7s is ok, but why settle for something not as awesome as the 25? Hoping to win this somewhere in Tumblr/ lomo blogshops, something. Or maybe go the old fashioned way and save money for it.

Two new loves :)

I'm taking my days one at a time now. I chose not to sit and worry about the future. Let whatever happen, happen. One thing I know for sure is, today I am happy,my boyfriend is well loved and loves me dearly, my studies are doing great( well thanks to me :P) and I have friends and people to talk to again. Which is awesome. And I'm shielding my parent's negative energy by keeping them in Ipoh where they belong. Which is awesome too.
And I'm scrapbooking. Which is, in my POV, is fucking incredible because I like stuff like that.
le scrapbook :D

My mind is free, and I can choose what to concentrate on and be happy. I'm content. I have everything I need :)
Except for that phone and that camera lol.
COME TO ME!!!!!
Cant wait ♥
xoxo

EDIT: I was wrong about the Instax 7... It DOES have a flash. sowwy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment