Girl likes

Tuesday 22 November 2011

My boyfriend always tells me "Bie, I have no idea what you like to do. I have been studying you and you're not like other girls. You dont watch movies, you dont read, you dont browse, I just dont get you,"

Mostly it's because I bug him when I'm with him. I havent seen him in a while and when I'm there I take every opportunity I get to pounce on him and annoy him.

But the honest truth is, I dont quite remember what I like to do anymore. I had a whole bunch of things I loved to do before 'calamity' struck me (or rather befriended me), and now I dont know what I like anymore. I dont concentrate on movies. I dont. I just drift away and go do other things. Or skip parts of the movie. I start reading, but I dont quite finish the book. I wander of. I used to read so much. Watch movies like a bitch-pig.

What do girls do? Like, what do you like?

I need inspiration. I need to go find my likes again. I do know I love shopping. And I like photography. But that's about it... :(

Feel sort of weirdly dumbfounded by this question. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment