Little Ramble

Thursday 24 November 2011

I'm very inclined to write nowadays. It has a calming effect on me. I had a lazy day,apart from early this morning which was extremely fun. Otherwise, a lazy day. Sometimes, lazy days are good :)

I'm going to watch Breaking Dawn at the cinema theater on Saturday. I bought my tickets already, online :) YAY ME!! Saturday is going to be hectic, because I have a midterm, then rush to my pre registration, and then rush to Ipoh for my movie before 3.50pm.

Missing boyfie to bits. He called me today, in his very rarely heard mushy voice... missing me too. I asked him what he wanted to Christmas and he said loads of strawberries and apples! DONE! I shall get him loads when I go there.

I feel very sleepy... Maybe I should go to bed, or should I wait till 12am so I check out my timetable preview... hmm. Decisions,decisions... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment