Studying in UTAR

Friday 25 November 2011

Just got home from dinner. Dinner was good. I got to hang out with very politically inclined people. Muahahha. And I saw some buffaloes up close! Was awesome! Bie didnt sound so good when I called him after dinner. I dunno why. He will tell me, sooner or later. I just hope it's not something catastrophic. I cannot deal with catastrophic at the moment.

Anyhoo, I should start writing tips and ideas about living and studying in UTAR. This semester, I have gotten to know many of my darling juniors and oh my gosh! I feel so motherly towards them. I just wanna help everyone out!!! Especially the Biomedical Science students. In my opinion, we have the toughest system. Tough subjects, and we have a minimum of 5 subjects a semester, all piled up, we start exams early, and we end them late. We have tonnes of lab and lab reports, not to mention assignments and presentations! Gosh!!!

Studying in UTAR is not easy. And its a very delicate balance between having a life and also excelling in studies, overdo one and that's it! Kantoi!

Then become like this.


Anyhoo, I'm thinking me needs to go study for tomorrow's midterm.

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment