Goodbye 2011. Hello 2012

Saturday 31 December 2011

It's been a while since I posted anything. My computer broke down, and I didnt feel like blogging with my boyfriend's laptop, but here I am, last post of 2011. Goodbye 2011. You have taught me well. You have taught me the true value of friendship, and that it is ok to let go and move on. You have taught me that I can love again, and how love should be like. You have taught me that I am capable of anything and everything, all I have to do is work for it, and never let go of hope. Thank you 2011.

Welcome 2012. They say you are the last year I will have here on earth. We all have here on earth. I'm not so sure I believe them, but I hope to live this year like it IS my last year on earth. Whatever happens, this year will never be forgotten. I hope to live it that way. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment