Morning!

Saturday 3 December 2011

Morning!

I just woke up. Well I woke up many times but I made myself sleep again. One whole week of very little sleep caught up with me. I had the craziest dream! It was something like Mission Impossible, and one of my friends were in it with me. This friend of mine, I like him. As a brother of course. I only hung out with him and his then girlfriend(who is my another very close friend) for a couple of days, but he was the sweetest guy I have ever known. He even wore a tux because I wanted a bodyguard :P and also it was 'Wear Formal' day. Something like that.

And he really loved his girlfriend. I, was single at that time, and going through the crazees of being alone and I remember spending so much time envying their relationship. I think I still do. Not that my boyfriend is any less perfect, but I think he likes to love me with an 'iron fist'.. :P I miss my bie!!

I dont know what I'm going to do today. I feel so lazy. Tumblr? Yea... Probably.

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment