Grey's Anatomy

Monday 19 December 2011

Did I mention I love Grey's Anatomy?
I think I have, countless times. I love my other series', The Walking Dead, House, Modern Family, Scrubs, I love them. But Grey's Anatomy is the one series I can completely relate to. I see my sassy-ness in Miranda Bailey, I see my defiant, stubborn completely sarcastic and annoying nature in Christina Yang, I see the cute, dreamy believing in fairytales and 'gold dust across the rainbow' nature in Arizona Robbins. I see my saucy sexy 'throw my cares away' attitude in Calliope Torres. I see my insecurity and a total unsure nature in Isobel Stevens. I see my 'seeing things in grey' and wanting to do what's right and a conflicting nature in Meredith Grey.

I relate to Grey's Anatomy. I just absolutely love it. And I cant wait for the next episode to air. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment