Shopping!!!

Thursday 2 February 2012

Today I went shopping. Yup. Shopping. I havent gone in more than a year. I wanted to get some things. And I wanted to do what other people normally do lol. I love shopping, but usually I window shop, which sucks because I never buy anything and then I come home and google it and look at it. Today I went shopping and I came home with bags of stuff. I would have bought more, but bie says I should not be extravagant so I didnt. I only bought what I really truly wanted and what I needed. Here, I took pictures with Shoashums, my new Xperia Mini Pro. She has been with me for 3 days now. And she's very cute. Love my phone.

What I bought.
Make up. My very first palette, cream eyeliner and liquid eyeliner from Majorlica Majora, concealer to cover up my dark circles, and my favourite smell in the whole world: Playboy Vegas!!! (I know its a boy's perfume but FU I like it)

2012 planner, Your 100day Prayer and another old christian book that was unwanted but I got it anyway because it is a very encouraging book. 

More earrings. Filled all my piercings, even re-pierced one myself without knowing. Ouch!

New SHOES!!! There is another one, but it's downstairs. I wore it the whole day. 

I also bought a work jacket and 2 new bags, but I'm too lazy to get up, hang them somewhere and take pictures. 

I think I'm set for the whole year. My contacts come on Saturday(Finally the world in High Definition again!). 

I'm just a little sad I didnt get to share my day with anyone. I never shopped with anyone before. I mean, I do go out with friends but its not like I buy anything. I still remember going out with Mindy, she wanted to get jeans. All I did was stand in a corner and check people out. But I will never forget that day. She was my best friend then. :) Now she is a mummy hehe. 

I know I should sleep, and wake up for class tomorrow on time but I'm too excited I wanna stare at my things a little more!

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment