Thank God

Monday 30 January 2012

I am sorry if I complain too much. Maybe I'm too accustomed to complaining. Today I saw that I have so much goodness around me. Good things happening. I thank God. I thank God for this year. I thank God for the year that started out surrounded by people who adore me and a man who is absolutely crazy about me,who thinks I'm perfect and who loves me unconditionally, and more importantly loves God too. I thank God that my financial needs have been met, that I always have enough or more than enough. I thank God for my parents. I thank God for the for the friends I have in my life, though we may not be close, every moment spent together is productive and memorable. I thank God for the purging He did in my life last year, for without it, I would still be a spoilt brat and I would never know the importance of education and a future. I thank God for the peace and contentment, even in my alone times I can still see the wonderful days ahead of me. I thank God for eagerness I have now to study. I have made the most difficult subject of the semester into the most interesting one, and I'm loving it(aced my tutorial today by the way). I thank God for the time left in my life, and how He gave me a second chance to use it well. And I thank God for making me victorious after a period of being trodden over and being put down by enemies. I thank God for never failing me and never letting me down.

I feel on top of the world today. I see my life, and I see the good. And I see the bad being 'washed' away, both  figuratively and literally.

So much to thank God for. What the pikachu was I so upset and angry over?

0 comments:

Post a Comment