I 'has' a goal

Friday 20 January 2012

I cant sleep. Yet again. And I think it's too late to sleep as I have class in the morning. I have been thinking about what I want this year. Goals. Well, I wont call them resolutions because I have not once attained the things in my resolutions. Never. But this year, I feel the wind of change blowing on my side, and I am quite excited about it. One of it is something I have been trying to achieve for the past, let's see... actually all my life. I have tried it my way, my mother's way, the internet's way, the crooked way, the self destructing way, but have gone nowhere. I'm trying again this year, a little help from God and also a better constructed plan. Hopefully, I attain it. (WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??) Oh... I'm trying to lose weight. Mostly because (1)I'm a girl and (2) I really wanna wear pretty clothes!!  I came up with a plan, and let's see how this works out for me.

I found this amazing pair of jeans that I desperately want to wear from Victoria's Secret.
I know... its PINK!! I love it though!! My goal is to be able to wear this pink jeans in the size I want by end of this year. Possible? Let's hope.

It feels weird that I have absolutely no pressure from my boyfriend about losing weight. In fact he adores me. Which is awesome. And I have completely blocked out my mum from my head. So this time, I'm doing it all for me. Which is refreshing.

Hey did you know that eating the same food over and over again makes you lose weight?

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment