Today has been Ok

Monday 24 October 2011

This room is just too cute!!
I've been trying to create a nice atmosphere for myself, and I have been obsessed with space and rooms for as long as I know. I just like nice things way too much.
I have been Tumblring the whole day, reblogging and saving my favourite pictures. I think, pretty soon I have to buy an external hard disk because I have way too many pictures on my computer. Someday, if I move in with the person I'm in a relationship with, I still will be adamant to have my own room, and make it look amazing. And my own pretty house someday. Oh damn I cant wait.

This is week 2 of my 7 week short semester. So far, so good. Hit some social roadblocks along the way. Yes yes, I know my style makes me look rough and grunge like at times, but honestly since last semester ended I have been feeling less grungy and more girly. Most of all, I feel extremely humbled. Humbled that I dont really know the world, and when I compare my experiences to, lets say my beau, I dont really have much to match up against to. Humbled because the amount of things I have learnt is so little compared to some people, even simple things. Like how a guy, is able to make amazing egusi soup and I have trouble making fried eggs. FYI, Egusi Soup is a very confusing recipe. Very.

My heart feels lighter today, mostly coz I have been invited for Deepavali, means I get to see new faces and maybe make friends, and also because I have started the 'studying ball' rolling. The only downside from today is the horrible ache I have been having on my right ribs for the past 3 days. It just wont go away and I cant really breathe when I'm sleeping on my front or my back.

Deepavali is on Wednesday, and I hope everyone is having a good celebration/holiday.

Ps, I really need to get my ass back to Church... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment