Pro LGBT

Saturday 29 October 2011

Years ago, I had a friend. Well, she made me breakfast every morning. She had this little stall in a chinese restaurant, and she made me breakfast. Sold me actually. But anyway, that's not the story. She, was born in a man's body. But you would never notice that, except for the rough voice and she was tall. But she was a woman in every other way, at least to me. And she was uber nice. She had the loveliest smile and she cared like a mother. She was wonderful. But others, not so nice. They knew, and they would talk shit about her. And I think she knew they did.

You know, I have had years of bible thumping people telling me how homosexuality is a sin and all that LGBT movement is a sin, and how much they hate these people etc. I have stopped arguing with these people, because I dont know what to say anymore. I just walk away. Because I dont know how to defend it. I cant give up the Christians because they are my people but the other side is my side too. So, I dont know how to defend them.

God said a lot of things about homosexuality. Well, most of it is not good. But, so is a lot of things, like cutting of your beard, and talking to a woman who is on her period, and stupid things like sewing clothes and such. So why is this all ok now, but homosexuality is a sin? My aunty always brings up the story of Sodom and Gomorrah, and although I have stopped arguing, I still stand by my point. Sodom and Gomorrah was a story about lustful men who werent born homosexuals, they were so consumed by the thought of sex, they just fucked everything they saw. And what about transgender people? Did God made a mistake? Or did sin change DNA? So I dont know...

Actually I dont know what God thinks about being gay, lesbian, bisexual, transsexual, pansexual etc. I really dont know. But I do know that God loves all of us. And He died for all of us, and everyone has the same chance with God. And so, I love them all too. Because it would be hypocritical of me if I, a bisexual went and told everyone that all this is wrong to protect my Christian status.

I havent gone back to that restaurant in ages. I wonder where that lady is now....

0 comments:

Post a Comment