Psalm 13

Monday 24 October 2011

1 How long, LORD? Will you forget me forever?
   How long will you hide your face from me?
2 How long must I wrestle with my thoughts
   and day after day have sorrow in my heart?
   How long will my enemy triumph over me?
 3 Look on me and answer, LORD my God.
   Give light to my eyes, or I will sleep in death,
4 and my enemy will say, “I have overcome him,”
   and my foes will rejoice when I fall.
 5 But I trust in your unfailing love;
   my heart rejoices in your salvation.
6 I will sing the LORD’s praise,
   for he has been good to me.

*I keep putting up a happy smiley front in uni, and I tell Austin I'm happy and ok, but I'm not. And the facade I'm putting up is just being translated into arrogance. If you knew how sad I am...


I dont like uni anymore. I dont like kampar anymore. I wish I did well in uni and I was in IT right now. I want out. 

The only good thing that has happened to me is my love life. I have found the most amazing man, who loves me to pieces. I have never been loved like that. And I am so happy I found him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment