Thank you

Thursday 27 October 2011


Thank you.

Thank you for being mine.
Thank you for loving me unconditionally.
Thank you for putting up with my quirks and antics.
Thank you for teaching me.
Thank you for making me realise worse things can happen to people and I'm a survivor.
Thank you for making me act like one.
Thank you for telling me I'm beautiful.
Thank you for making me realise 88lbs is not a goal weight.
Thank you for making me realise that bulimia and self harm is not how I should live.
Thank you for always empowering me when no one else does.
Thank you for the breakfasts in bed and lunches too.
Thank you for kissing my legs like it is the most natural thing to do.
Thank you for making me want to reconcile with my parents.
Thank you for helping me discard the bad out of my life.
Thank you for sharing your life with me
Thank you for being amazing.

I love you. I want to be a better me because of you. I dream of a better future because you push me towards it. Thank you for being my 'bie'.

♥ I can never make it without you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment