Shorts are ♥

Friday 30 March 2012

I like shorts. I like wearing shorts that make you look chic, smart, casual and just laid back. I like shorts that accentuate great legs and can also look classy. However to the many people in my campus who like wearing shorts. Two tips. 1) Buy your own size, not your baby sisters, and 2) There is a thing called too short. I didnt come to uni to see your ass. It makes me very horny. 

Although, I really like these looks. I think they are very cute :) 









Pretty chic huh? Although, I dont think I would be wearing any of them just like that to uni. I'd probably pair them up with leggings/dark coloured pantyhose/ knee high socks. Besides not looking like I'm in uni for a vacation, it will protect me from the ultra cold lecture halls. Seriously, I think they have turned up the chills just to force us to wear more clothes. 

On another note, I wont be able to breathe after tomorrow. My last lab report is due. I have an oral presentation, a lab test, an on the spot assignment and a midterm next week, 2 midterms the week after and a quiz on the week after that. And then, the week  after, FINALS!!! My uni is testing my sanity. 

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment