Owl post

Friday 2 March 2012

Why am I awake at 4am? Well mostly because I'm looking for a Tamagotchi to satisfy the little child in me. I never got a Tamagotchi and a lot of my young years was spent looking at everyone playing with their Tamagotchi and smuggling it to school so they can feed their 'pet'.

Anyhoo, I'm really sorry for the lack of posts. Uni has been really hectic and any spare time is spent on assignments, lab reports or sleep. Apart from the constant tiredness,lack of sleep and tonnes of work to do, my life is pretty well rounded at the moment. I'm doing well in my tests, my assignments are going great, and I'm pretty sure a few As are in my hand. Very proud of myself.

This semester, I find myself very driven towards my studies. So driven that at times I completely forget about my life outside uni like boyfie, going out etc. I want to do well so badly. I'm also taking the time to dress nicely to uni and look smart and not like some drunkard. By the way, I dressed up as an African girl last Saturday. I wore a  headwrap. I thought it looked pretty cute.

Cute? hehe

This year, is the year of achieving forgotten dreams, unreached goals and creating new hopes and dreams. I'm quite excited about this year. The enthusiasm of the new year hasnt waned down on me.

Overall, I'm doing great. Life can be quite amazing if you choose it to be.

xoxo 

0 comments:

Post a Comment