Weekend post

Sunday 25 March 2012

It's been a lazy weekend for me. That doesn't happen frequently and so I'm cherishing every moment. Tomorrow will be the start of Week 11 for me at my uni. 4 more weeks to go and it's FINALS. But there will be no rest this 4 weeks. I still have assignments, presentations, lab reports and midterms going on till the 13th week.

For two weeks now, I've been very low in spirit. I feel like no matter what I do, nothing is happening. Wishes are still wishes, dreams remain in my mind and hope is looks like something that came out of Wonderland. But this week has been good to me, something DID happen. I will be representing my university, and also assistant to my senior course representative for Biomedical Science at the annual symposium held in University Malaya during the semester break. Amazing? I think so too :) And the best part is, a lecturer, whom I think doesnt like me very much chose me. Guess he likes me after all. Lol. Thing is, I adore this lecturer. I 'worship' his brains. And also, during his class last week I managed to answer his question and he commemorated on it. Well commemorated is an overstatement, but I shall use it anyway.

So yes, Symposium!!! And also, Final Year Project titles are out. I wont be doing it this year because it's clashing with my Internship this October but since I'm course representative I will be running around registering my peeps. And also registration for Internship. And also registration for the Symposium event. Have to juggle all that with two assignments due this week, and one presentation. 1 lab test, 2 more midterms and one more assignment in Week 12. Good life :) Hey, I'm not complaining. I actually like it. Keeps me active and busy. And no time to be emo haha.

Guess, that's all for now.  I should go. I need to complete my lab reports.

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment