My wish list

Monday 16 April 2012

I'm in such a cuddle mood today, mostly because my room is clean and cold and it's raining out there and everything is so... cuddle mode!!

I have been watching this person for a few hours now!!! DivaDarlingChic is soo adorable!!!! I really liked watching his(her? sorry I'm not sure how to address you) videos!!! Check the videos out!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/DivaDarlingChic

Anyways, DivaDarlingChic inspired me to think about stuff I want. You know me, I'm crazy about stuff. And so I have come up with a few things that I desperately want and hopefully I can get them next semester :)

1) Scented candles!!
“Odors have a power of persuasion stronger than that of words, appearances, emotions, or will. The persuasive power of an odor cannot be fended off, it enters into us like breath into our lungs, it fills us up, imbues us totally. There is no remedy for it.”  - Patrick Suskind, Perfume: The Story of A Murderer. 

I especially love this quote from my all time favourite book and movie , Perfume: The Story of A Murderer. My favourite scents are candy, sandalwood, and lilac or lavender like smells. I dont really like fruity or citrus-y smells though. I tend to gravitate to the sweet candy like scents. And I really really wanted scented candles, coz I feel like they would make me calmer when I'm studying or relaxing.


2)Victoria Secret Products!

I just absolutely love their products. And while the swimwear and lingeries have to wait for a bit (someone's a little pudgy muahahaha), I want to deck my dresser's counter top with all this awesome products!!

Supersoft body lotion in Sweet and flirty (Vs)

Deep-softening body butter in Enchant in Secret Charm and Tempt in Wild Scarlet(Vs)

Pink With a Splash all over Body Mist in Warm and Cozy

3) A nice make up set to play with and learn new looks and be more girly and less... potato. 


4) Really nice,fitting and affordable clothes 

5)SCHWARZKOPF Osis Texture-Rock HArd Extreme Glue. For those days where the girly girly look doesnt suit the beast inside and the monster comes to play from within muahahahahaha. I miss my mohawk!!



This is all I can think of at the moment. Of course, Id want more. But this would be my first list to work on :)

xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment