Bore you

Saturday 21 April 2012

Hey peeps :)

It's finally study week. Which means no more classes, just the mental torture of ramming 5 subjects worth of facts into my brain. Today, was more of a sad day. Yesterday was a bit crazy. I had a mini breakdown in front of some random lecturers because of the hellhole my lecturer caused me. I was running around collecting assignments and booking training sessions and seeing the whole process through because she wasn't cut out for her job. And the last straw came yesterday when I was so sleep deprived and angry and she failed to turn up to get the 44 assignments from me. I wont go into details but I ended up very tired yesterday. Today was more of a pity party for myself because I went to Tesco and wanted to  get some clothes but realized nothing fit me well. Well, I'm almost out of this nonsense and I think I shall go have a bath in a while and get my room cleaned and get my studying moving.

This semester I have Genetics, Endocrinology, English, Molecular Biology, and Protein and Proteomics. Ethics is not in my finals. Next semester I will be taking Clinical Biochemistry, Virology, Neurobiology, Immunology and Interpersonal Communication. Excited about next semester :)

I really have nothing much to say nowadays. It's the same old same old. Classes, studying, midterms, assignments, finals, once a day call with boyfie and more studying. I havent seen my man since February and its killing me. Also I have started to hate weekends and holidays because I have become a workaholic and too much rest is detrimental to my sanity.

I'm hoping next semester I have more things to say. I should start making a list of all I want to accomplish before next sem is over.

Love you guys. Sorry for the bore story. I'll come up with new things to talk about hopefully.

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment