Mini Update

Sunday 26 August 2012

It's been almost 2 months since my last post. A lot of things have been going on, I havent had time to blog.

Let's see, what is happening right now

  1. The semester is almost over. Finals is starting soon. OMG!!!!
  2. I am going for my internship next semester :) I got a place at Gnosis Lab Ipoh. 
  3. I am ending my Year 3 sem 1 and the next semester isnt really a semester so when I come back to uni, it will be my last semester (although I am extending a semester but it doesnt really count). 
  4. Bie and I just celebrated our one year anniversary and I'm more in love with him than ever.
  5. Just applied for my Final Year Project and waiting to see which lecturer has chosen me.
I'm quite happy, I can say. Sometimes I forget to appreciate it, but life is quite good. I am happy. 
You know, I always have a lot of things to say, but when I blog, they dont come out. My mind goes blank and all I have is nonsense. 
I can promise you though, that next semester there will be a lot to blog about. A LOT!!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment